1.04.2012

here's what you missed...

I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted. My only defense is that preparing for Christmas for four kids is a bit of an undertaking. But it's all over, like a fuzzy dream you're not quite sure you had. So here's my December in review:

we made gingerbread people


we took our Christmas card picture


we celebrated my birthday at home


and then out for a fancy dinner with friends


we made Christmas crafts at the girls' school


and visited with Santa



we saw the Nutcracker


we made a gingerbread house (which promptly fell apart)


we went to Jay's office party


the girls were in the live nativity for Christmas Eve mass


we were really excited on Christmas morning


well....most of us!

we played with our new toys


and we rang in the new year!


Happy New Year Everyone! I have a good feeling about this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment