7.12.2012

an early fall find!

My favorite time of year is almost here. FALL!!!!! Ok, I realize it's only the 12th of July, but back-to-school stuff is in the stores. So, to me that means it's almost fall. However this fall, I'm still going to be pregnant. So, some of my favorite things about fall: the clothes, the pumpkin spice lattes, the big glasses of red wine are going to be a bit of a challenge. First, the wine's out! Second, the lattes have to be decaf! Third, shopping for pants with stretchy waistbands and giant tent-like tops isn't really what I had in mind!

But last week, as I was watching The Bachelorette, I spotted this amazing cardigan that would be perfect for fall with or without the giant belly.

Here it is on Emily:










I did a little online investigation and found that it's tongal cardigan from Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent.








I ended up finding it on Cynthia Vincent's website (on sale!) and ordered one for myself! It has since sold out! I guess I'm not the only crazy person stalking Emily Maynard's wardrobe!

Also, when I was trying to find a picture of it to post, I stumbled upon pictures of Jessica Alba and Zoe Saldana wearing it!
















It arrived today and it might be the most comfortable thing ever! Once it stops being 115 degrees here, I'm never taking it off!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment