11.14.2011

a challenge in process

I like to give myself self-imposed challenges. So, a couple weeks ago when I saw this on Pinterest (where else?), I was intrigued.

The list goes like this:
  • Day 1: Junk Drawer
  • Day 2: Computer Desk
  • Day 3: Tupperware Cabinet
  • Day 4: Linen Closet
  • Day 5: Under Kitchen Sink
  • Day 6: Dresser Drawers
  • Day 7: Pantry
  • Day 8: Coat Closet
  • Day 9: Toy Organization
  • Day 10: Laundry Room
  • Day 11: Freezer
  • Day 12: Spice Cabinet
  • Day 13: Medicine Cabinet
  • Day 14: Under the Bathroom Sink
  • Day 15: Medicine/Vitamin Storage
  • Day 16: Fridge
  • Day 17: Mail
  • Day 18: Keepsakes
  • Day 19: Master Closet
  • Day 20: Photos
  • Day 21: you pick!


So, I decided to try it. I mean, if anyone needs an organization challenge, it's me. And some people might not have awesome before pictures, but I do! So I have that going for me! I did change my order up a little bit. The fridge and pantry were driving me CRAZY! I decided to share days 1-4 now, because I thought 28 days worth of organization challenge pictures, might be really boring! Unless you're a super-nerd, like me!


Day 1 - junk drawer (before):


Day 1 - junk drawer (after):




Day 2 - pantry (before):




Day 2 - pantry (after):




Day 3 - fridge (before):


Day 3 - fridge (after):



Day 4 - computer desk (before):



Day 4 - computer desk (after):


With the exception of the fridge and pantry, I'm going to try to stick to the order from now on. Even though, that means tomorrow is the Tupperware cabinet. grrrrrrrr!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you and this blog, I have been on a mission...Operation Organization! I have been driving my husband crazy, but feel giddy as I compete another drawer, cabinet or closet. Thanks for the motivation:) Love the before and after shots.

    ReplyDelete